ROMANTIC WHITE DRESS IN VENEZIA


Author/Photo: Sonja Kovac

Magical city –Venezia. One of the most beautiful places in the world. There is some special bond between this city and me. I feel like I’m on the move set, I feel the energy.



This was my second stop on my Italy trip. It’s a third time in Venezia but every time is special for me. The architecture, the canals, the bridges, narrow streets. I just love it, love it!


The magical city deserved romantic white lace and pleated dress like this from Zaful. I ordered it online before my Italy trip, and back then I knew it's perfect for this magical place.Also, my current favorite suede lace up shoes and all time favorite bag in pale pink color to match with the shoes.


Dreamy moments, dreamy dress. I hope you can feel a little bit magic from his photos :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Trending on Zaful ?

ZAFUL Summer 2018 tops to wear

Winter Elegance - ZAFUL December LookBook