How To Style Nude Pink Color


Author: Shayne Naidas 
Editor: Claire Wilson
Photographer:  Shayne Naidas


Hello, friends! 
I'm back with yet another Nude Pink Fashion Haul. 
Nude Pink #ootds are all over Instagram and Youtube. 
It's such a beautiful and classic color that I feel would look good on all skin tones. 

It's also youthful and at the same time sophisticated, which is why I've been shopping a lot of nude pink pieces from ZAFUL lately. 
You guys, they have very trendy and affordable clothes. 
These are my absolute fave Nude Pink pieces from the brand.


Floral Embroidered Belted Duster Coat
(Tap HERE to shop) 

This kimono-inspired robe has gotten a lot of compliments from my friends. 
It's a long mauve pink coat with some words embroidered on the sleeves. 
You can't really see it so much from my photos, but it makes the jacket look edgier. You can dress it up or down.


 I like to wear it as a lounge coat with a neutral colored top and pink shorts. 
Make sure to wear your hair up in a clean bun to go along with the Japenese look vibe and so people can see it's beautiful embroidery at the back.


Plunge Bralette Top Pink 
(Tap HERE to shop) 

This Pink bralette is so pretty! You can wear it by itself indoors or wear it with a top that will let some of its lace details peek out.


 Its lace detail on the straps can be adjusted high enough to show them off on tops like a spaghetti strap cami.


Ladder Cut Out Crop Top Pink 
(Tap HERE to shop) 

This cut out crop top is one of the most gorgeous ZAFUL pieces I own. 
It's well made and very flattering to wear on a night out. 
I like to pair it with a simple bottom to make the top stand out.


Elastic Waist Casual Velvet Shorts 
(Tap HERE to shop) 
 I love how comfortable and soft this velvet lounge shorts are. I’d love to get it in every color. I paired it with a similar looking velvet top for a cute loungewear vibe. You can wear this indoors or dress it up with a satin bomber jacket and wear it outside.


Fluffy Faux Fur Coat Light Pink 
(Tap HERE to shop) 

This fluffy pink coat looks a lot more expensive than its actual price. It's so photogenic I got it even though we don’t have winter where I am at the moment. I could only wear it on formal events paired with a cute dress.


Which one is your favorite?
Tell us on Z-Me:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Trending on Zaful ?

50 Shades Of RED - V-Day Lingeries 2018

Jungle Romance - ZAFUL Summer LookBook